In my previous article, I urge you guys to buy dermal fillers if any skin care treatment is not working for you. Today I have gathered some relevant information for you guys about dermal fillers that will clarify few things for you. So please read this article and share your thoughts by posting a comment. You can also send me an email by using our content form page.
When one is talking about dermal fillers particularly voluma fillers, the thought to buy Juvederm Voluma comes to your mind since they have been reputedly the best voluma fillers till date.
Hence we have a perfect guide for you so that you know everything about them before you go to buy Juvederm Voluma filler,
Check Juvederm ultra price at https://meso.pro/buy-juvederm
What is Juvederm?
Juvederm is an HA (Hyaluronic Acid) latest cheeks fillername and is used to add volume to the skin. HA is normally found naturally within the human body hence this is created in a lab and added to the skin in contrast to other collagen fillers.
How Many Types Does It Have?
They have three variants for each category namely:
- Juvederm Ultra
- It is used to cater to the contouring and adding volume treatments to facial wrinkles, etc.
- Juvederm Ulta Plus
- It is a more effective variant for much deeper dark circles, and other folds for treatment.
- Juvederm Voluma
- It is a two-year formula developed for adding volume to cheeks to do away with the aging.
Where Can They Be Used?
They are used for crow’s feet lines, forehead lines, dark circles, mouth and lip lines and such other folds.
Prerequisites for Juvederm
You are supposed to stop taking any anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin at least two to three days before you go for its application.
Also, you should not have any make-up applied at the time you are receiving the treatment.
The Science Behind Juvederm
HA is a sugar compound that is also found naturally in the human skin which provides moisture and nutrients for better volumized skin and appearance. When one ages, this process is very minimal hence HA is injected into the skin and it produces the desired volume as well as appearance for the skin.
Results, Effects, And Maintenance
You should not massage the treated area for a few days and ensure minimal touching (besides routine make-up) in that area as well. They are also supposed to avoid heat, cold and under the sun exposure for a few weeks while the results are already effective as soon as the treatment is done. Since this is a gel formula hence it is absorbed over greater time to give lasting results than any other fillers. Follow up treatments are hardly required though after the specified time; injections as re-treatment is optional for continued results.
- Do I need pre-treatment testing?
- No, because this is not like any other collagen made filler but has HA which already occurs in the skin naturally.
- Why is it different from Restylane?
- This is because Juvederm has more concentration of HA than Restylane and according to experts they are smoother and more lasting than the latter.
- What are the side effects?
- There are no adverse effects like allergies but there might be redness or swelling due to the injection.
Hence you are now completely aware of the Juvederm Voluma filler and can use it for maximum results.